Naruto: Way of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea(s)! Good or bad?

2 posters

Go down

Idea(s)! Good or bad? Empty Idea(s)! Good or bad?

Post  Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 am

Ok after I tested the game a bit more I Think it needs something more....here is what i have in mind:
- Lives replaced with Power (since the attribute system doesnt give stats every kill this would make it easier to see enemies power and removing of lives)
- Sumons (you gain "souls/wood" when you kill neutral creeps, for 50-100 souls you can summon animal to attack enemies village)

I was also thinking how kawarimi/shurinken works, maybe 1sec more duration for the poison...and I was also thinking of adding decreased movement speed when you use kawarimi. Then some spells would be harder to evade, but at the moment is pretty hard to kill anyone who knows how to use kawarimi, maybe just -10% movement?.

Well Havent got more ideas for now...there are few bugs to be fixed also. Tell me what you think of these ideas and post your own suggestions to make the game more fast paced/interesting.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://narutoway.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Idea(s)! Good or bad? Empty Re: Idea(s)! Good or bad?

Post  Zack1996 Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:37 am

Ok, maybe lifes should be replaced. Maybe you should create the win condition like the second stage of the chunnin exams. The one where you need to gather scrolls.
So basically, each hero starts with 1 charge of some token or something. When a hero dies, the hero drops the token and enemies can pick them up. The tokens stack on one slot. So the aim is just for your team to get all the tokens and you win. Razz
As for the shuriken, it is quite good ATM, maybe just make the unit lose like 5% movespeed and make them take damage over time (not sure if this is already inside).
Now, if you want more extra content, maybe just make a simple selection system. The heroes are all at the base and you can choose which one you want to use, the unused heroes will just disappear or something.
Also, you could add a bloodline skill for each hero. Like Naruto, he might have something like Kyubbi Chakra (change the ultimate, it kinda sux). Then Sasuke maybe Sharingan. These bloodline stuff should probably be a passive.
Then maybe make a mission center. There are many missions for you to take on. You gain more gold for more advanced missions and certain missions have a Level Limit (Chunnin, Jounin etc.).
As for the Ranking, maybe make it such that you must earn mission points (gained through missions, higher lvl mission, more points) to earn a rank, or make a mission that you must do to get a rank-up
Zack1996
Zack1996
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:33 am

Zack1996 wrote:Ok, maybe lifes should be replaced. Maybe you should create the win condition like the second stage of the chunnin exams. The one where you need to gather scrolls.
So basically, each hero starts with 1 charge of some token or something. When a hero dies, the hero drops the token and enemies can pick them up. The tokens stack on one slot. So the aim is just for your team to get all the tokens and you win. Razz
As for the shuriken, it is quite good ATM, maybe just make the unit lose like 5% movespeed and make them take damage over time (not sure if this is already inside).
Now, if you want more extra content, maybe just make a simple selection system. The heroes are all at the base and you can choose which one you want to use, the unused heroes will just disappear or something.
Also, you could add a bloodline skill for each hero. Like Naruto, he might have something like Kyubbi Chakra (change the ultimate, it kinda sux). Then Sasuke maybe Sharingan. These bloodline stuff should probably be a passive.
Then maybe make a mission center. There are many missions for you to take on. You gain more gold for more advanced missions and certain missions have a Level Limit (Chunnin, Jounin etc.).
As for the Ranking, maybe make it such that you must earn mission points (gained through missions, higher lvl mission, more points) to earn a rank, or make a mission that you must do to get a rank-up

hmm...Maybe the shurinken is ok as it is. Im planning to make tavern where you can select heroes when i make more of them. That mission thingy could be good....cause its somewhat disturbing the way it is now (missions occur without people choosing them, which leads to that most of people dont know event is going on and the missions are a bit messy). So pretty good suggestions. Ill consider adding/changing them.

Well I decided to do the summoning thing too. I dont know should it just cost gold? or what.....Ill add 3 differend summons for next version, havent decided what will they cost, will they only be power difference or different abilities? You can atleast decide if you want to spawn a summon up or down, Computer controlls the summons. I think they should be expensive and have the power to uterly destroy everything (well maybe not)., But strong anyways.
Spoiler:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://narutoway.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down