Naruto: Way of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The map! Elemental Magisters

2 posters

Go down

The map! Elemental Magisters Empty The map! Elemental Magisters

Post  Admin Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Info - The maps is AoS map where you fight combining differend elements to unique spells. So far you have Multiple levels of Pure elemental spells, 2 levels of Two elemental spells and in the future maybe 1 level of Three elemental spells. When I get the video ready it will make more sense.

Spells ready:

Pure ele spells (done):
Fire - Fire2 - Fire3
Water - Water2 - Water3
Earth - Earth2 - Earth3
Wind - Wind2 - Wind3

Two elemental spells:

Fire + Earth = Meteor - Meteor2
Fire + Water = Geysir - Geysir2
Fire + Wind = Wildfire - Wildfire2

Earth + Water = Mud Path - Mud path2
Earth + Wind = Shield of Destruction 1 - 2
Water + Wind = Drowning Maelstorm 1 - 2

As for spellcasting there will be hotkeys and Im not sure how the cooldowns are going to go, cause Im not sure if ill keep that curent system or modify it. As you can see in the video, spells have short cooldown and you can make total of 16 spells curently from the 4 elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind. The spell will appear soon as you charge the element, Spell can be charged to differend levels too (pure elementals up to 3lvl and two elementals to 2lvl).
So curently the system would bring really fast paced action, since you only need one hotkey for the 16 spells and 4 hotkeys for charges. Im planning on controlling the spam of the spells by adding mana cost/rege to them. Stronger spells drain your mana so fast that you cant spam them, but weaker spells can be spammed almost without a break.

My friend is curently working on the terrain so after that few more triggers and its ready to test.

The Two and Pure elemental spells are done (if I wont add more elements). So you can post suggestiong for Three elemental spells and Ill do them if the spells idea is good.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7aO1RXa6jQ

So another project from me.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://narutoway.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The map! Elemental Magisters Empty Re: The map! Elemental Magisters

Post  thewrongvine Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Looks awesome. Very Happy Similar to Invoker from DotA. Smile